If you would like further information about your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below at any time. Your local laws may permit you to request that we:
● Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you;
● Prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling);
● Update information which is out of date or incorrect;
● Delete certain information which we are holding about you;
● Restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information;
● Transfer your information to a third-party provider of services;
● Revoke your consent for the processing of your information.
You also have the right to provide specific or general guidelines for the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data to designated third parties after your death.
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
If you no longer want us to use your information, contact us at email@example.com. Place “Delete My Account” in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address and your social network ID for the social network from which you access our Services (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail (for example, your Facebook user ID). We will respond to your request within the time period stated by applicable law. If you make such a request, you may no longer be able to play such app or use our Services.